We are very passionate about what we do, as well as our social responsibility – we strive to grow our business to create a broader social and environmental impact. There are communities out there who need jobs, and because our business is low skilled and high volume, we can employ people from night shelters. We also collaborate with schools to encourage recycling
– Lydia Jardine, WasteWant Director
Waste Want is a growing waste management company that operates in Stikland and Elsies River, Cape Town. We promote recycling and waste management by:
- Supporting companies in their waste management challenges
- Empowering communities through green job creation
- Enabling communities to help preserve our environment for future generations
What we do
- People Safety First – We go the extra mile to ensure our partners make a success of the project by making it safe for people, regardless of our personal inconvenience.
- Quality Service – Your needs are our priority and dealt with promptly and professionally in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Professionalism – We set the highest standards of performance (work ethic, quality and excellence) for ourselves.
- Equity and Empowerment – We believe that all our partners have the right to an equal opportunity for success and have the right to empower themselves with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude to be able to contribute to the preservation of the environment.
- Training and skills development – We endeavour to equip all our staff through suitable, accredited and recognised training to ensure exceptional service offerings.
Lydia Anderson Jardine